Monday, November 11, 2013

Journal Page

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Make Room To Create With What You've Got On Hand
I've been traveling quite a bit lately and when I travel I struggle with not being able to create.  I wish I could take my whole craft room with me, yet I know that is not realistic.  I also haven't quite figured out how to take along a small stash of supplies that I can turn to when the need to create overwhelms me on the road.  So on my most recent trip I decided to take along a small journal and some permanent markers to see if they could fulfill my need to create on the move.  One night, after eating dinner, the desire to create something - anything - struck.  I had no idea what I wanted to do, I just knew I wanted to create something.  So out came the journal and the black pens and out came this page.  Sometimes you just need to make room to create with what you've got on hand.  In this case, some paper and some black pens.  Yes, I will be taking them on the road again with me :)

No comments: