Friday, March 01, 2013

Home Sweet Home :)

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Gather Inspiration In Your Travels And Carry It With You Wherever You Go!
Home sweet home!  I have been away for over 3 weeks and am happy to be sleeping in my own bed again :)  Now you know why my posts have been quite sporadic this month :)  My travels, for both vacation and then work, took me to Turks and Caicos, Melbourne, Australia, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia, and Bangkok, Thailand (and a few airports in between!).  It was a wonderful trip and now I am trying to recuperate and figure out what time zone I'm in :)  I was inspired by so much along the way.  This is just one photo from my time in Bangkok.  Hopefully I can share more pictures with you over the next few weeks.  I am also hoping to let everything I experienced inspire me :)  I feel like I have filled my well with so much!  I will be able to sip from this well for a very long time.  Here are  just a few more photos to share:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my goodness...what a journey and what an adventure! Welcome home!!! Sleep well, recuperate, and then share what you can so we can live vicariously through your experience. Hugs!! Doris

Lorraine said...

I am so glad you are sharing some of your journey(s). Hope you are getting back to "normal". How lucky to have found such beautiful inspiration.