Tuesday, March 02, 2010

New Technique - Acetate Effects

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room: Dream It...Then Do It!

I woke up this morning having had a series of dreams. I won't bore you with the ones about dropping grapefruits and dog walking (yes, bizarre), but the one that was very vivid was putting together some supplies in the craft room that I hadn't ever put together before.  So, when it came to making today's color challenge card on SCS, I decided to try my new technique!  It's not something I have seen anywhere else - although in the craft world I have a feeling someone has done it before - but it involves a combination of ink, crystal effects, acetate and lots of mushing! Next time you have a dream worth pursuing, don't just dream it, do it!

I am really enjoying the light and texture created by this new technique I dreamed of! I can already see more experimenting going on in the craft room...and maybe a video on its way! I hope you like it!!!!

1 comment:

Bonnie Klass said...

Very interesting technique. Can't wait to try it. Thanks for the video.